Mar 15, 2010

Luck Of The Irish

Good Monday morning!
It's time for another Recipe Card Challenge. This week with St Patrick's day being on Wednesday, Julie challenged us to make an Irish recipe card. I do have an Irish background and my Grandma used to make these scones. I loved them so I thought I would share the recipe with you. I used Basic Grey Lime Rickey along with green Bazzill cardstock and Apple Green Ribbon. You can find all the supplies you need to make your recipe card at Scrapbook Store At Your Door. To play along make your Irish recipe card and post a link on the Recipe Card Challenge blog so we can try it too.

3 comments :

  1. gorgeous recipe card - I'm loving that background paper!


    Thanks so much for joining in at Cupcake Crafts this week
    Hugs
    Victoria
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmmmm! I love scones, and your recipe sounds wonderful! This is a beautiful page, Ceal. So festive and fun! Love those shamrocks!!

    Hugs,
    Lorie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh how festive and PERFECT for the St Patricks Day!!! Love the greens! TFS!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile