Mar 20, 2010

Happy Spring!


Hi There!
Today is the first day of Spring and it is supposed to snow tonight, what's up with that!?!
I love the spring when all the flowers are blooming and all the brown turns to green.
With spring starting and the flowers starting to bloom our theme at Paper Maniac this week is Flowers Galore.
For my card share I made a CAS using Treasure Me from Unity Stamp Co. along with new papers from Cosmo Cricket, Early Bird. The sentiment is from the Unity December Store kit.
I hope you have a happy first day of spring and it is spring where you are!

3 comments :

  1. Love the colors! It is such a soft and pretty card.
    It snowed here last night, but hopefully it will go away REALLY soon!
    *smiles*
    debbi

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh love this card, u gottal love Unity!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved this card so much Ceal that I went and bought the stamp set! I'm CASEing you right now for my CAS at PM on Monday. I did change the required 2 things though! LOL. Have a very blessed Good Friday and Happy Resurrection Day!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile