Feb 8, 2010

A Table For Two

With Valentines day right around the corner , Julie on the Recipe Challenge Blog challenges us to make a romantic dinner recipe. I chose dessert since that is the best part of the meal :)
Last week I gave you a chocolate fondue recipe that you could dip your strawberries in. This week I am sharing a strawberry cake, can you tell I love strawberries! To me strawberries represent romance well.
For my card I used Carefree Hearts by Heidi Swapp, Lime Green Stickles, and Bridal Embossing Tinsel on the cake You can find all of this and more at Julie's online store, Scrapbook Store At Your Door to make your recipe cards turn out simply beautiful.
The image I used is a Phindy's place freebie digi and the ribbon is from Paper Maniac.
To play along create a romantic recipe and leave a comment on the Recipe Challenge Blog so we can see.

7 comments :

  1. Hi Ceal, what a yummy card! I adore strawberry cake! I have that image too and I love how you used it! Have a great day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Ceal! This is so adorable! So bright and cheerful, and YUMMY! I love the way the embossed icing looks. That recipe sounds divine! Beautiful job!!

    Love ya,
    Lorie

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable card, love this strawberry cake.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so beautiful! I love what you did with the cake.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ceal, This is beautiful. Great idea to use the image on a recipe card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is way too cute!!
    Blessings!
    ~H

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile