Jan 23, 2010

Tulips & Texture

Today I am sharing my Paper Maniac challenge card with you. The challenge is Texture, Faux Stitching, and Buttons. Well I forgot my faux stitching but we are gonna pretend that the border around the tulips is stitched..shhhh.
The stamp I used is new in the store from Northwoods, Tulips In Rectangle, isn't it just beautiful? To get the tulip texture I used the Tulip Impressabilities from Spellbinders.
The ribbon and Button are also from Paper Maniac. Patti has all you need to make some beautiful cards to send your loved ones.

Don't forget we have a blog hop coming up on the 30th. If you participate in the hop you will get a $5.00 gift voucher to the store. Go HERE to find out all the details

1 comment :

  1. Gorgeous card, Ceal - love those tulips and your color scheme. And your faux stitching is fabulous ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile