Nov 7, 2009

Paper Maniac Holiday Inspiration

Everyday during the month of November, Paper Maniac is getting you ready for the holidays with a decoration a day on our blog Paper Maniac Inspiration. Someone from the DT and our guest designers will be sharing a holiday decoration everyday so make sure to stop by each day for inspiration to help you decorate this holiday season.
My share for this week is a clip calendar using papers from Graphic 45, Christmas Past. I took the photo using only Christmas day in the clip, I have the rest of the month and I am going to make a countdown to Christmas on the other side so you can use it both ways.
I love the vintage look of their papers.

1 comment :

  1. Just Beautiful Ceal! This is so clever and I love the paper you chose!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile