Nov 28, 2009

Paper Maniac ~ Gift Card Holder

Hi there, it has been one super busy week for me, with Thanksgiving and all the shopping. There is always someone on my list that I have no clue what to give them so I usually get a gift card of some sort. I decided to share this gift card holder with you, so that you can make one for those on your list that you do not know what to buy them. It is super easy to make you just need some design paper, cardstock and a stamp. I made mine in the shape of a tag and it measures 31/2 X 6. I used the Graphic 45 Christmas Past papers and Christmas List from Unity Stamp Co. I tore around the edges and distressed them to give the stamped image a vintage feel as well.

3 comments :

  1. Cool idea, I will have to scraplift this one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is just such a cute and cleaver idea Ceal.
    TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is super cute. love the idea

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile