Oct 2, 2009

Button, Button who has the Button

This weeks theme at Paper Maniac is BUTTONS. For my card I used the Unity Stamps August store kit 100% Happy. The paper is Carnival Ride from Scrap Within Reach, I found at a LSS. It is perfect for this Farris wheel stamp from Unity that comes in the kit. The ribbon is American Crafts and had the colors I needed in it but was not quite distressed enough so I used my Copic markers and colored the ribbon to make it match the papers. I used liquid glass on the cars to make them shiny and my jelly roll pen on some of the wires.

3 comments :

  1. Great use of the buttons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GASP AND DROOL! I AM GETTING SUCH A KICK OUT OF THIS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGosh, Ceal, this is amazing! You're tempting me to get that set...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile