Sep 7, 2009

Sweet 'n Sassy Digi Sneak Peek

When Korin, owner of Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps sent us this digi file tonight I just had to stay up and make a card with it. Our very own Deedee drew up this set "Pick Of The Harvest" and I loved it. It comes with three sentiments but the one I used is my favorite. This set will be available for purchase on Thursday. Its a digi set so the great thing is you can play as soon as you pay. If you do purchase this set please come back and leave me a comment I would love to see what you have done with it.


3 comments :

  1. Super cute! Love the fun, bright colors you went with!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's so cute and I can't wait to color her! Gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh you did this up so sweetly, Ceal!! Wonderful colors and coloring, and I love the polka dots!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile