Sep 21, 2009

Recipe Challenge " You Take The Cake"

This week's challenge is "You Take The Cake."
For this weeks challenge make a recipe card for a cake of some sort, cupcakes can be included. I chose to do a cupcake recipe so I could use this sweet felt cupcake I got from Paper Blooms. I printed my recipe on vellum and placed it on top of my BasicGrey cupcake design paper from Scrapbook Store At Your Door. Top play along make a cake recipe and post a comment with a link to your recipe card on The Recipe Card Challenge blog so we can see, we just may have to bake a cake :)

7 comments :

  1. I love me cupcakes. I adore this recipe page!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful idea and recipe card.
    Hugs June xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Ceal!! Wow!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yummy! Love the little felt cupcake!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, this is so cute!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is wonderful - that large flower goes fabulously on this one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so wonderful, Ceal! The large sheer flower, and the cupcake embellie are perfect, and I too love the way you printed right on the paper! Brilliant!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile