Sep 28, 2009

Recipe card Monday ~Breakfast~

I am not much of a breakfast person. I love to have breakfast foods such as pancakes at night more than of a morning. I had to think of a recipe that ones like me who do not do breakfast could use. With fall here and the crisp mornings I decided to share this latte recipe. I am not a coffee drinker either but I love lattes when its cold out. I used a stamp set from Sweet 'n Sassy stamps "Warm Up" and the other supplies can be found at Scrapbook Store At Your Door. To play along create a "Breakfast" recipe card to share with us at Recipe Challenge Blog. Leave a comment with a link so we can try it.

7 comments :

  1. Mmmmmm! Ceal, we were both on the latte bandwagon this week. White chocolate latte sounds wonderful! I love the Warm Up stamp set, and the DP is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Recipe cards are so fun! Great recipe card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Ceal! What a great idea.

    Julie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile