Jun 10, 2009

New To You Wednesday

This card I am sharing with you is for Christian Papercrafts Magazine's New To You Challenge. Chris Dickinson is the host of this challenge and she as asked me to co host for her this week because she is busy with her daughter. So I chose the technique Cracked Glass and you can find the tutorial here. I love the way this technique makes the image appear. To play along just create a project using the Cracked Glass technique and go here and post a photo of your creation. Please use the keyword NTYW09 and if you post to a different gallery use the key word CPCM-NTYW09. For my card I used the set Dream Silhouettes from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps. I also used a technique called Triple play from Technique Junkie Newsletter. This card also qualifies for the color challenge at Charisma Cardz

6 comments :

  1. great use of cracked glass technique for this card

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEAUTIFUL Ceal! Thank you for taking the time to prepare a challenge this week for me! I appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the look of cracked glass, though I have never personally used it~ I think its time to give it a try. The card is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. GORGEOUS!! I really like the two images on the one card, and how they tie together. Beautiful colors, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a gorgeous card Love the cracked glass effect.
    Thanks for playin g with Charisma this week.
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card. Thank you for joining our challenge this week at Charisma Cardz.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile