Jun 23, 2009

Depth Of Field CAS

My card share today is for the CAS19 which is a sketch challenge on Splitcoast Stampers. It uses yet another new release from Sweet 'n Sassy stamps In His Time. This one is also a favorite, okay they are all favorites :)
The techniques I used for my card is from the latest Technique Junkie Newsletter June/July 09
I can't tell you how to do the technique because of copyrights but if you aren't a member then I would highly suggest you join. I am a new member and I love each newsletter they are very professional and have great techniques with samples and tutorial.
I will share with you a few things the colors I used are Close To My Heart colors; Baby Pink, Blush and Hollyhock and I stamped an additional butterfly colored her and placed her using pop dots in the center to give dimension. This is not part of the technique just a little something I threw in. Even though I am still away I still have more to come so stop back by.

1 comment :

  1. Oh my, this is just beautiful! I love the effect that's created with this stamping technique.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile