Feb 7, 2009

Pretty In Pink


Good Morning Stampers!
I have been MIA the last couple days but I am back. The sketch for this card is from a sketch blog I ran across My Sketch World you might want to go see Lucy's sketches if you are like me constantly looking for different ones.
Recipe for my card
I used another Magnolia image RAK'd to me this one from my friend Sandy, thanks Sandy! I sponged around it using distress inks. I used copics to color her with. I used Shimmerz paint on her wings, bow of her dress and hair bow, and stickles on the rose to give it some bling.
The card stock is Close To My Heart~ chocolate and hollyhock, The design paper is Basicgrey~Bittersweet. The sentiment is from Sweet N' Sassy stamps~Hugs For Janessa.
Flourish stamps Close To My Heart~Adorning Corners. Flower~Heidi Swap and Ribbon from stash.


4 comments :

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile