Feb 15, 2009

Friday Sketchers #39/Doodle Doo

Happy Sunday Stampers!
I hope every one had a wonderful Valentines Day and got spoiled by the one you love. I did! I got spoiled by my wonderful husband. I used my gift he gave me to stitch on this card, its a mini sewing machine I can use for card making and scrapbooking and then he also took me out for a steak dinner. I am thankful to God for sending him to me. This sketch is another great sketch from Friday Sketchers. Because I doodled on this card I can also enter it on A Spoon Full Of Sugar where their challenge this week is Doodle Doo.
Stampin' Hugs,

2 comments :

  1. Glad your Valentine's Day was so special, Ceal! Love this sweet card and your stitching with your new machine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet! I love that color combo!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile