Sep 18, 2008

I've been Tagged!

I have been tagged by my bloggin sistah from the sisterhood24, Christine and I am it
so here are the rules

1. Link your tagger and list the rules on your blog
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs
4. Let them know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog

7 things about me you may or may not know

1. I love Jesus!
2. My favorite color combo is Pink & Brown
3. I have 5 brothers and 2 sisters and when I was little they called me Tell Ma because I was pretty much a tattletale.
4. I think George Clooney is a hottie! He has the most beautiful eyes!
5. I always wanted to parachute out of an airplane until I turned 35 then sanity set in.
6. I have a fear of coming down. I can go up as high as I want but I panic when its time to come down.
7. I love Ice Hockey


The 7 ladies I am tagging are on the Cupcake DT with me
Lauren
Jennifer
Jenny
Jilly
Rosette
Sarah
Steph

Enjoy the fun ladies and go Tag someone!


Stampin’ hugs,

1 comment :

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile