Jul 15, 2008

Triple Play/ A Little Sketchy



This first card is for two different challenge blogs. Sarah Kay and Stamp Something. The sketch is a challenge from Sarah Kay "A Little Sketchy" This is a new challenge blog for Sarah Kay stamps. Which are adorable! It's their 2nd week. Did not get to play the 1st week because my stamps did not arrive in time :(

This card also qualifies for the challenge over at Stamp Something "Triple Play" to use 3 layers, 3 colors and 3 embellishments. This is the 2nd week of their guest designer challenge. One of my cards is a semi finalist from last week but I am entering two more in case I don't make it. I would love to be their guest designer for August!


The second card is for the guest designer challenge Triple Play also. The sketch for it is Ismaki #27. They have some great sketches you should check it out!

7 comments :

  1. cute,cute cards! the second one is my fave-I just love those colors together. great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Ceal!! Love the papers you have used and that sentiment goes very cute with that image!!!

    (Good luck with the Stamp Something I stopped by and voted for you!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. they are both lovely cards x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic cards!! I love that adorable image on the first card. And the color combo and all the fantastic papers rock the second card!! thanks for playing and good luck:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful cards, love the colours on both - fabh work :)x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Gorgeous cards - thanks for playing in the Sarah Kay challenge

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ceal, these are both fabulous! Great colors and printed papers. Love the Sarha Kay image, super cute. I also love the tag on the second card. Thanks for joining in our challenge again this week, good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile