Jul 11, 2020

Sunflower Just for You



I am up on the Technique Junkies Design Blog today with this card using the Burst background stamp from the July release along with the Sunflower Duo and the Just for you sentiment. 
 
You can save 10% on these stamps and your entire order by using my code TJ10Ceal 

 

To create this card I started with a white top folding card base, a black panel and a white panel. I stamped the Burst background and then embossed it in gold. Next using a blender brush, I blended yellow ink over the entire panel. I stamped the Sunflower Duo and colored it with Copic markers and fussy cut out the large flower to use as my focal point. To finish the card I stamped the Just for You greeting on black card stock and fussy cut it out as well. 











No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile