Jul 18, 2017

Carols at Christmas


It's my turn to make a sample for the new challenge at  Addicted to Stamps & More and this week it's Anything Goes!  There are lots of different inspiration so make sure to stop by


My card previews a set by Stampin Up that will be available in the 2017 Holiday catalog. The set is entitled Carols at Christmas and has come coordinating dies as well. If you would like to earn this set free ask me how!
To make my card I started with a white top folding card base and a panel cut down with a stitched die. I stamped the greeting "Peace on Earth" in Versamark ink and embossed it in white, next I sponged Dapper Denim over the majority of the panel leaving some white at the bottom and then spritzed with water. I used the coordinating Card Front Builder thinlits to cut out the trees in white glimmer paper, then added them to the front. To finish the card I stamped the deer in Early Espresso, die cut him out and added him coming from behind a tree.




 

7 comments :

  1. Amazing background and I love the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty scene. Love the background and the deer peeping out from the tree is a great touch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the most serene card with a beautiful background and scene.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Ceal! Love your wonderful Winter scene!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That sky is gorgeous, Ceal, and makes a wonderful backdrop for the trees.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning winter scene. Love your sweet deer peeking about that tree, so peaceful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A gorgeous wintry wonderland that does, indeed, convey peace on earth! WOW! Thank you for the preview!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile