Jun 18, 2017

You're Amazing!



Wow! I can't believe its already time for our second Encouragement Squad challenge. Congratulations to the winner from last month. 
Our challenge is to use the inspiration photo below to create a card to send someone a word of encouragement as they go through a struggle. It doesn't have to be cancer it can be for someone who has lost someone, lost a job, or just needs a word of encouragement. The real challenge is will you mail it? I love to go to the mailbox and find happy mail instead of or with the bills, always makes my heart happy.




There is a prize involved as well, a $25 voucher to CAS-ual Fridays Stamps and if you use CAS-ual Fridays products and are the winner it will increase to $50

To make my card I started with a top folding card base and, a watercolor panel and a piece of designer paper. I stamped the floral image from the set Mon Ami with archival ink ad the watercolored it using strokes of Daniel Smith watercolors as inspiration from the brushes. To add a little flair, I added some dots to the image using a white gel pen.




3 comments :

  1. This is beautiful, Ceal, with the watercolor paint swatches behind the lotus flower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty watercolour card Ceal, love those brush strokes behind the lotus!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile