With this being the season of gratitude and Thanksgiving coming up in a couple days, we are having a Thankful for the MISTI blogshop.
We will be giving away two Misti's one to you and one to a friend or relative you are thankful for! To be eligible to win, leave a comment on all the blogs listed below through Sunday and the winner will be notified on Monday.
I am definitely thankful for my MISTI, I remember I first heard of the Misti, I could not wait to order one but then when I ordered it, I had to wait on it because there was such a demand and Iliana was making them herself. Now we can all be thankful that we can order them and have them in a few days or so.
How am I thankful for the MISTI? Let me count the ways
1. Now I purchase two and three step layering stamps because the Misti allows me to stamp the layers without messing up and getting frustrated.
2. Now I can stamp a greeting on a card that I watercolored without the fear of messing up because I can overstamp it until it is crisp.
3. Now I stamp straight, no more throwing away a card because I wait until last to stamp the greeting and stamp it crooked.
4. Now I can purchase alpha stamps that look like hand lettering because I can line them up perfectly with the Misti.
5. Now I can make multiples of card, like at christmas in half the time because of precision stamping with the Misti.
6. Now I can place a panel straight on my card front because I use the Misti to line it up.
The card I made, yeah that would have never happened if I didn't have the Misti, me and layering stamps never happened until Misti came along.
Misti has saved me a ton of time and paper, I don't know how I ever stamped without it, I use it on 97% of the cards I make and I love it so much I have al three sizes and multiples of the original and mini.
Happy Hopping and Happy Thanksgiving!