Oct 15, 2016

Creative Fuel



Happy Saturday!
It's time for a new challenge at Addicted to CAS and we are all about Coffee.


As you now I am not a coffee drinker so my creative fuel would be either a Pepsi or if it's cold a cup of hot chocolate.
To create my card, I started with a top folding white card base, a strip of that yummy Perfectly Plaid fall paper. The stamp set I used is Just Brew It set from Reverse Confetti, super cute set. The dies are from Lil Inkers, Silly Stitched and Coffee Cozy, love how these dies add stitching without cutting. 


8 comments :

  1. I can see that steam coming from the cup! So perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you have framed that steaming cup of goodness with your wonky stitched circles. Such a fabulous effect! Thanks so much for having me guest with you at ATCAS this week! I am incredibly grateful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card... the colour is my favourite and the paper piercing is so much fun. x Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. For someone who does not drink coffee, you made a fabulous card Ceal ! I love the colors you chose, this plaid paper is perfect with your lovely mug ! And I love those stitched dies, they are so gorgeous ! Thanks for sharing.
    Izzy Scrap

    ReplyDelete
  5. very pretty card. Loved all the faux stitches

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful, faux stitching is a cool idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Creative fuel....that's the best sentiment yet!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ceal, I love the scored elements around your mug - what a great way to add texture and interest and still keep the card wonderfully CAS
    hugs
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile