Mar 4, 2015

Golden Easter



My card share today is for a few different things, a few challenges and 
I am participating in the 30 Day Coloring Challenge. To make my card I embossed my image in gold and then colored it with my Copic markers. I cut a strip of vellum and embossed the greeting in gold and added it to the bottom of the card. I used a small strip of score tape and burnished glitter on it to separate the vellum piece.


If you want to play along, you can get all the deets HERE. There are prizes involved if you make it the entire 30 days. The good thing about this challenge is that you do not necessarily have to make a card, you can just color and either upload on instagram using hashtag #thedailymarker30day. or post to your blog. 
I am entering this one in the Anything Goes challenge at Loves Rubberstamps
and a couple girly challenges 

Simon Says Wednesday ~ Special Lady/Girly (anything girly/feminine will do)
and 
CAS on Sunday ~ Girl Power 

Let's Go Shopping!


 

3 comments :

  1. Oh, this is beautiful! Thanks for joining us at CAS on Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful. Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card! Love those pretty flowers! Wonderful coloring!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile