May 9, 2017

Addicted to Stamps & More #241



It's time for another Addicted to Stamps & More challenge and this week Anything Goes.


I usually send out lots of cards on Mother's day but this year I have not had the time to make as many as I wanted to, so I am making them as much as possible any chance I get. 
This card was super simple and pretty much a one layer card so its no additional postage to mail. I started with a white side folding card base. Using Pool Party I  stamped a lacey border from the Sale-A-Bration set, Delicate Details and some grunge from the retiring set Gorgeous Grunge. I added a flower from the Special Reason set that is currently on sale. 



3 comments :

  1. Crushing over your lovely red bloom paired with the delicate lacy border! Gorgeous!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who knew lace and grunge would look so good together. I guess you did, Ceal, but this is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty card Ceal and I love that lacy border stamp - so crisp and gorgeous!
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile