Sep 29, 2016

Everything is Better With...


Happy national Coffee Day!
Fall Coffee Lovers Bloghop

Everything is better with.....
Some would say Coffee, me I say Pepsi, although I try not to drink to many of them. When I moved away from my home state about 15 years ago, I stopped drinking Pepsi all together because it tasted flat, it was pretty nasty. Now that I am back east, not to my home state but close enough, the Pepsi is amazing again where the Pepsi is amazing again. What is your favorite drink? are you actually a coffee drinker or are you like me, just love to participate in these coffee hops and see all the gorgeous cards to get some inspiration. 
This card was actually inspired by Andreea Raghina. She created this beautiful card for the Summer Hop and I was inspired to make it a fall one for the Fall hop.



To make my card I started with a top folding card base and a white stitched panel cut with my favorite stitched die from My Favorite Things. The stamp set I used is Warm Welcome,  from Lil' Inker Designs. The Coffee word die  is also from Lil' Inker as well. 

I am also entering this in a couple new to me challenges I ran across while  hopping along

Challenge #32 ~  Autumn Colors 

Challenge 445 ~ CAS

and then an old favorite 

Anything Goes 




25 comments :

  1. Lovely card with beautiful wreath and sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely BEAUTIFUL and perfect CASEing! ;0 Hugs, Autumn (SewPaperPaint)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ... and so it is: simply beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is absolutely gorgeous, Ceal! Great way of CASEing Andreea's card! Thanks for playing along with CLC CASEing DT!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card! And yes, I love my coffee!! (But I also enjoy Pepsi!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love how this came out! And that coffee sentiment die is lovely... might need to get that! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card! I'm sipping a cup of coffee right now :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty, Ceal! Love the wreath!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I absolutely love this card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yep, I am a coffee drinker...I try not to drink soda but I can't turn down coffee. I love your CAS card, such pretty colors!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, I'm definitely a coffee drinker, any time of year! Love your wreath, just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a perfect frame for your sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Isn't it, though? Super cute card! Thanks so much for playing along with us over on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge blog!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ceal, love your pretty wreath! Love seeing how you were inspired by Andreea!
    So I do love my coffee, tea after coffee....soda? Diet Vanilla Root Beer.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautifu card and fabulous stamps, thank you for sharing your gorgeous card with us at cardz4galz, hope to see you next time..

    Hugs Babs :)) DT member

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a lovely design, Ceal!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'm not a Coffee drinker but I love all things Coffee in Crafts. And I love your card. Thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday. Hugz Andrea.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile