Oct 29, 2015

Too Cute to Spook




Hi there and thanks for stopping by for another halloween inspired card.
 It's day 6 of my 7 days of halloween inspiration and today I am playing with some MFT and The Stamps of Life. I love how this one turned out with the little puppy in the window waiting on Trick or Treaters. 
To make my card I started with a smoky slate card base cut A2 size. I used the MFT Die-namics Spooky Window Centerpiece cut out of black glimmer paper from Stampin Up and the set critters4halloween from The Stamps of Life. The design paper is My Minds Eye. The inside greeting says Too Cute to Spook. 
I hope you are enjoying my little halloween inspiration cards and will stop back by tomorrow for day 7


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile