Oct 24, 2015

Spooky


Happy Saturday! 

It's time for a new challenge at Addicted To CAS and this week I am hosting, I choose Spooky as the code and I can't wait to see what you come up with. 
Today is also day 1 for my 7 days of halloween inspiration leading up to halloween, so be sure to check back each day this week for more inspiration

I used some dies from Lil Inker, I love those stitched ghosts and that spooky word die is just too cute with those eyes as the O's
I hope you will play along with us and check back for some more halloween inspiration all week. 

7 comments :

  1. Your ghosts are so cute and I love the sentiment on this card, Ceal! Thanks so much for choosing such a fun theme for this challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are adorable! I like the spooky sentiment :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fantastic theme Ceal and love your black and white 'spooky' design and sentiment.
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, such cute ghosties! Thanks for a fun code word.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your absolutely minimalistic design and thank you so much for your theme. I really enjoyed making my card for this challenge

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow great card love that spooky sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ceal, such a great challenge and I am in love with your ghostly card - the eyes are the perfect finishing touch! Fabulous
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile