Nov 11, 2011

Give Thanks BIblical Impressions November Hop

 Hi there and thanks for stopping by! 
You should have arrived here from the QKR Stampede home blog if not you will want to start there so you don't miss a thing. There are some awesome harvest projects in this hop.
For my tissue wrap I used two different stamps 81506 - Pumpkin Patch and 84102 - Autumn Corn Harvest. I had a box of tissue to wrap this around and it kinda got used this past weekend and then thrown away,. but my wrap fits nicely around a box of tissues normally. 
From here you will hop to Christine's blog she is new with us but an awesome designer so I know you are in for a treat.  
Our hop doesn't offically start until 6AM EST so some of the links may not be working so please check back in the Morning


3 comments :

  1. Neat idea Ceal! I really like both stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice Ceal, I like the wrap arond the card stamping.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile