Nov 18, 2010

The 12 Blogs of Christmas

Hi there and thanks for stopping by!
I hope you are enjoying our 12 Blogs of Christmas hop. You should have arrived here by way of Lorraine's blog, wasn't her project awesome?  if you didn't you will want to go back and start at the QKR blog because there is lots of fabulous eye candy and you do not ant to miss any of it.
For my project I used this awesome stamp Snowman Scene and this darling hanging picture. I love snowman and use them to decorate my tree along with my walls and this will make a cute addition to my decor.
Your next stop on the hop is Kristie and I am sure she has something beautiful to show you

11 comments :

  1. This is precious, Ceal! I love the colors -- very festive!! This will be a nice piece of decor and something to enjoy for many years to come!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this image! Great card Ceal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice wall hanging, cute image and papers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do love this image and you did a great job with it. Very nice project indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful project. Thank You for being in the hop and sharing.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is awesome! This image is on my next order.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a cute hanging. Love the image.

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE this! Such a wonderful decoration!

    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very nice project did you do. The image is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love what you have done with the image.Great blog.
    Jocelan

    ReplyDelete
  11. THis is very neat. I hadn't even noticed these scene images until you used one. I did order one! Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile