Oct 15, 2009

Christmas Creations SNS Blog Hop Day 2

Good Thursday Morning!
You should have arrived here from Leah's blog, if not you will want to head there so you do not miss her Beautiful work.
Do you know what Thursdays are at Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps? Well let me remind you that today is Digi new release day and also freebie day too, so you will want to go to the SNS store for your free digi.
To put the icing on the cake it is day 2 of the Sweet 'n Sassy Christmas Creations Blog hop where the DT is showcasing all the wonderful Christmas sets! My card uses the new digi release (which Leah drew BTW) O' Christmas Tree, I love this tree with the birds. I made mine bluebirds of happiness because they look so happy helping the little bunny decorate the tree. For the snow on the ground I used some frosted stickles.
The sketch for my card is from the BasicGrey challenge, I used the new Eskimo Kisses paperpack.
From here you will hop over to Teresa's blog. I know she has some fabulous eye candy for you.

14 comments :

  1. This is such a cute card! I love that image and your paper choice is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ceal, this is so very adorable, great job!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute card! Thanks for sharing! (Love your music too!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Ceal this is sooo lovely! I love the colors and the sweet little bunny helping the birds decorate is just so charming. Fabulous card!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL I am loving it. It reminds me of Charlie Browns Christmas tree. So cool!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! I love it and I love how we both colored the birds blue:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning! I love the dsp - perfect match to your image! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, Ceal, this is FABULOUS! I adore that image, and you've colored it up perfectly and created just the sweetest card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Leah's image is so sweet and you did a great job showcasing it. I love your paper.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the papers, such a fun happy card

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is such a sweet card, Ceal! I love the paper, and your coloring is perfect!! Just puts me in the holiday spirit!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is sooooo sweet! I love the image you colored and your card. The sparkling snowflake is the perfect touch! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, how CUTE!! I love the frosty hills and those fun papers.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile