Jul 9, 2009

Limelight #25

The card I am sharing with you today was a last minute card I made for the challenge at Limelight Papercrafts #25. I ran across the sketch and loved it so I had to make a card.
I dug out an Rachelle Anne Miller stamp I had not used in a while and colored it with my Copic markers. The sentiment is from the Sweet 'n Sassy set "Frogetful Sam". I added some dew drops as an accent, but shhhh I was supposed to add a Button somewhere and did not realize that until I had uploaded my card, so don't tell anyone :)
Thanks for looking

8 comments :

  1. This is beautiful, Ceal! I love the colors, and your coloring is gorgeous as always! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww Ceal! This is so pretty! I love the DP and the colors in it! Your image and coloring are a perfect fit! I LOVE it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty and totally adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome i love the colors and pp

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the colors you used. Your card is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super sweet card! Great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a sweet card! I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile