Feb 27, 2009

Blog Hop ends but the Par-tay begins


Good Morning Stampers!
Today is day 3 of the hop so you will want to visit these blogs Christi, Suzy, Korin, Deb, to see some more beautiful cards and back on the SNSS Blog to wrap it up!
As I sat down yesterday afternoon to make a card for today and was wondering which stamp set to use I choose this one because it was 75 degrees here and the birds were singing outside my window so I knew which set I was gonna use. The sketch is Friday Sketchers last week bur I love how it turned out.
Details for my card:
Stamps: SNS~My Little Chickadee
Cardstock: ~CTMH Olive
Design Papers: K&Co
Misc: Primas, Copics

You will want to join us tonight in our forum for The release party. You will have loads of fun! There will be challenges, more Sneak peaks, and Korin has lots of surprises planned you will not want to miss it! The Par-tay begins at 9pm eastern be prepared for tons of laughs and get the pointer finger ready because you will be using it for that F5 key!

See ya tonight!

1 comment :

  1. I think this is a very cute card, and you do really good work

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile