Jan 13, 2018

You Are So Loved



I am up on the Technique Junkies Blog sharing this card 

Other than Christmas, Valentines is another favorite card making holiday so
I am gearing up to make lots of Valentines cards, and this stamp is perfect, so perfect that you don't even have to use it for valentines, you can use it anytime of the year  let someone know how much they are love. I also have a code at the bottom of the post where you can save 10% off your order, now how cool is that to save 10% and let someone know how much you love them. Be sure to scroll down to save.

For all the details on how I made this card using the You Are So Loved stamp head over to the Technique Junkies Design blog.



Here's your code 
Happy Stamping!






1 comment :

  1. What a lovely card and I love the sentiment. I can see me using something like this for the shut-ins and and then inside adding John 3:16 since that is the greatest gift of love ever.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile