Dec 11, 2017

Happy Pawlidays


Hello and welcome to a very late post for day 11 the 25 days of Christmas inspiration. 

Today's card uses a cute set that has been out of stock everywhere and it finally it was back in stock when MFT was having their sale. 
To make my card I started with a white top folding card base, a piece of patterned paper cut to the size of the base and the Pawlidays set by My Favorite Things. I stamped the image with Memento and then colored it with Copic markers. I added some 3mm googly eyes to the puppy and some glossy accents to the bulbs. To finish the card I added the greeting snd some tiny colored rhinestones. 


I am entering this one in the Simon Says Stamp Monday challenge of 
Christmas/Winter Holiday 
and 
Less is More challenge of 
Candles/something depicting light



I will be back later on today for day 12

6 comments :

  1. aww he's so cute and huggable, and well I need to cuddle him right now ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute and adorable. Fun image and sentiment to go with it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. FAB make, I do love cards with a little humour

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  4. This little dog is so adorable Ceal ! Love your CAS design and your great colouring ! Thanks so much for sharing and for playing along at Less is More !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Always love to see you playing along at Less is More Ceal and this cute little puppy is just oozing cute to the max! A perfect image depicting light. It's our one layer week and I think you may have just added a layer by popping the dog panel onto some coloured paper BUT as it's' Christmas time we won't be too harsh. Thanks so much for joining us and very best wishes for the holiday season. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. You've done it again with another awwwwww-inducing card! What an adorable scene you've created here and your coloring skills really brought it to life. I like how you let the image speak for itself and left the background sharp and white. Happy holidays to you and thank you so much for your ongoing support of our Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenges!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile