Dec 15, 2017

Cozy Holiday



Welcome to day 15 of my 25 days of Christmas inspiration. 


Today is the last day of the winter coffee lovers blog hop so I wanted to make one more card for it. 


Today's card uses a Hero Arts Christmas set, Coffee Cup Tags.  To make my card I started with a white top folding card base and some patterned paper by Echo Park. I used a stitched die for the stitching around the card front. I stamped the coffee cup on a scrap piece of cardstock using Catherine Pooler inks and then fussy cut it out. I stamped the sleeve and the holly and also fussy cut them out as well. To finish the card I colored some clear rhinestones for the holly berries and then popped the image up in the center of the card using foam tape. 


9 comments :

  1. very pretty card. I love the background gray with the burgundy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pretty coffee cup in red, great color combo and design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A wonderfull card with that Christmas cup.
    I think my stampset will come out of the drawer next year ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I love this. Great cup and looks awesome against that background.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I commented when the blog post came through but just in case will tell you again that I love this card design.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty Ceal! that Hero Arts Coffee Cup POPS.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ceal, love your pretty cup. It really stands out with that background. Love your CAS design.

      Delete
  7. Beautiful! I just used that sentiment tonight! Love the colors you used for this!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile