Nov 25, 2017

Cupcakes & Sprinkles


It's our 5th birthday celebration at Addicted to CAS and we are celebrating with two sponsors. Happy Little Stampers is offering a $15 gift certificate to their store along with Create a Smile Stamps.
I am hosting our challenge and there is o better way to celebrate a birthday than with sweets right? So let's see your "sweets" cards in our gallery.


To make this CAS card I started with a white top folding card base, I used the Sprinkles Turn About stamps by Concord & 9th and stamped the background. I Stamped the Cupcake with Memento and colored it in with Copic markers.  I use the coordinating dies for the tag and added a greeting and the cupcake




9 comments :

  1. I love the turquoise and white color scheme and the scattered sprinkles in the background are so much fun. Fabulous card
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the turquoise and white color scheme and the scattered sprinkles in the background are so much fun. Fabulous card
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the monochrome theme and I love teal! The sprinkles work really well for a simple CAS background x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great sentiment and I love your cute little cupcake! Love all the fun sprinkles in the background, too! Thanks for a really fun code word, Ceal!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute card...love the background sprinkles!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The sprinkles are the perfect background for your cupcake and the wonderful sentiment, Ceal.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha the sentiment is perfect for your sweet card. Love it :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile