Oct 21, 2017

Think Pink



My card share tonight is for a couple different challenges. Falliday is still going on over at Slitcoaststampers and I am way behind. I made this card for Lee's challenge of Glittering Faux Suede. If you haven't played along yet you have until the 31 to get your cards and tutorial projects uploaded. There are 30 card challenges and 10 tutorials along with some card drives you can participate in as well. 
To make my card I started with a top folding Flirty Flamingo top folding note card and a white panel cut down with a stitched die. I stamped the ribbon from the set Hope Ribbon by CAS-ual Fridays Stamps in Hero Arts Cotton Candy. 
For the Ribbon I created a piece of Faux Suede by taking a piece of Flirty Flamingo card stock and roughing it up with a sanding block, after I got it rough then I swiped the Versamark inked across the entire front. Next I added some heat and stick powder and melted it with the heat tool and added some glitter to the entire piece while it was sticky. I used this piece to cut out the Ruffled Ribbon and the Hope Fri-dies. To finish the card I added both of them to the front panel and bumped up the ribbon with foam tape. 

I am also entering this one in the challenge at 
CAS-ual Fridays of Think Pink



Here is a close up of the glittery faux suede ribbon





2 comments :

  1. Beautiful card Ceal, I love all the shimmer! Thanks for playing along with us at the CAS-ual Fridays challenge blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your full of hope card! Thanks for playing with our Cas-ual Fridays challenge and good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile