Sep 23, 2017

Warmer with You


Late night card share for the sims Says challenges and the 30 day coloring challenge at The Daily Marker.
When I seen this stamp Warmer with You by GinaK for Stamptember at Simon says Stamp I just had to have it, if you know me at all, you know I love all things snowmen. Just look how cute they are! 
To make this card I started with a side folding white not card, a black panel and a white panel. I used distress oxide ink to make the background on the white panel. I started with Abandoned coral and then blended Wilted Violet and Broken China, After I finished the background I stamped the trees with Versamark ink and embossed them in white and then spritzed with water. 
I stamped the snowmen n a scrap piece of paper cut them out with the coordinating dies and colored them with Chameleon pens and added some glitter to their caps for shimmer.
I attached my scenic panel on top of the black panel and popped it up with foam tape. The snow is made using a stitched border die from MFT. 


I am entering this one in both challenges at Simon says stamp

SS Monday 
Shimmer and Shine

Wednesday 
Pop It Up

3 comments :

  1. Wow your background is fantastic!! love the colors you choose, it is such an awesome combination! So dreamy!
    Thank you for playing along with us over Simon says stamp monday challenge!! We hope to see you again!
    X Zoey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet card with an awesome background !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card! Love the sweet scene you created!! Love that background too!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile