Sep 20, 2017

Coffee Lovers Fall Bloghop



I am back from Retreat, just in time to make a card for the Fall Coffee Lovers Bloghop. I do not drink coffee but I  do drink plenty of tea and pumpkin spice lattes.

To make my card I used a new set by Stampin Up, Merry Cafe and the Coffee Cups framelits along with my favorite autumn sets, Vintage Leaves.

To make my card I started with a white top folding note card and randomly stamped some leaves from the Vintage Leaves set in Pumpkin Pie, So Saffron and Pool Party diagonally across the front of the card. Next I used some patterned paper and stamped the latte cup and lid and die cut them with the Coffee Cup framelits. I finished the card by adding the greeting  from the Merry Cafe set on a sleeve also cut with the Coffee Cups framelits.





16 comments :

  1. You are one incredibly talented gal, Ceal. Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great set from SU! and i love your card. Great leaves too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ceal, this is so pretty! Love SU's coffee collections!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a fun cup; love the papers you used. Gorgeous card with the beautiful leaves.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your beautiful cup and pretty leaves.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness...Ceal this is GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love these pretty stamped leaves on the background, Ceal! Beautiful!
    Take care!
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wauw what a gorgeous card you made.
    Like the whole look of it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a beautiful background and LOVE that argyle paper!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a beautiful background :)

    Thanks for sharing!!
    ~Shanna
    www.caffeinatedcraftines.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful card! Love the cup!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card with perfect color combo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile