Aug 18, 2017

Live Simply



It's time for another encouragement challenge at Calling All Sistahs
Congratulations to the winner from last month. 
Our challenge is to use the inspiration photo below to create a card to send someone a word of encouragement as they go through a struggle. It doesn't have to be cancer it can be for someone who has lost someone, lost a job, or just needs a word of encouragement. The real challenge is will you mail it? I love to go to the mailbox and find happy mail instead of or with the bills, always makes my heart happy.
oh and 
There is a prize involved as well, a $25 voucher to CAS-ual Fridays Stamps and if you use CAS-ual Fridays products and are the winner it will increase to $50



To me this photo is serene and simple and along with the colors that is where I drew the inspiration for my card.
To make my card I started with a Crumb Cake top folding note card and a bristol paper panel cut down with a stitched die. I stamped the image from the Dream Then Do set with Versamark ink and then embossed it with white embossing powder. Next I blended some Broken China & Faded Jeans Distress Oxide inks over the image and spritzed with water. To finish the card I added some white enamel dots.





3 comments :

  1. Great way to make your sentiment take center stage! I love that soft and vibrant blue background you achieved. Thank you for being a part of the Encouragement Squad, Ceal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the water coloured background you created to make this wonderful sentiment stand out, Ceal! Cheers, Gwendolyn

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile