Aug 22, 2017

Hello



My card share today is another one from my class this past weekend and also for our team challenge #team15in15
To make this card I started with a top folding Crumb Cake note card and the Jar of Love set and the Everyday Jars Framelits by Stampin Up. 
I stamped the floral images in Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight and Crushed Curry and cut them out with the dies. The leaves and stems are stamped in Pear Pizzaz, Lemon Lime Twist and Old Olive. I stamped the stems in Old Olive directly on the note card to give it more dimension, the others were cut out with the dies. The Jar is stamped in Memento and the water in Pool Party. I used denimsionals to pop up the images and to finish the card I added some linen thread around the top of the jar.













No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile