Jul 23, 2017

Rainbow



It's time for another challenge at AAA Cards, our sponsor for this challenge is Stamplorations. The prize will ba a product specified by Shery valued at $15 and 10% off for all players so be sure to play along. 


To make my card I started with a top folding white card base, some Zig Cleancolor markers and dies by My Favorite Things. It was super simple to make I just scribbled some color in ROYGBIV order and then spritzed with water, after it dried I used the celebrate die by My Favorite Things to cut it out and attach it to the base.





6 comments :

  1. Oh this is just stunning Ceal! Love its simplicity and beautiful message, totally fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the pop of color in the diecut, super cas card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great interpretation of the challenge, Ceal! Love this card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Ceal, Wow!! Love these colors, they really got my attention. Smiles, Tracie

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW!!! CAS perfection! Love this card and that die-cut! Hugs Åsa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Eye-popppingly fun and so beautifully CAS Ceal. Certainly a dream rainbow

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile