May 31, 2017

Tic Tac Toe with The Ton






Happy Wednesday! 
My card today is for the Tic Tac Toe challenge at The Ton. 


You are to use three in a row any direction, I used straight down the right hand side, Gold (ribbon) Stripes and Watercolor.

To make my card I used a piece of cold press watercolor paper, MISTI, striped patterned paper and Daniel Smith watercolor paints
Using the MISTI I stamped the floral image with Versafine Black Onyx ink site a few times because of the texture of watercolor paper I never get a crisp image the first time, so thankful I have a MISTI to help me out.
I used Daniel Smith watercolor paint to color the image, I am so in love with these paints they are fabulous! Next I added some striped patterned paper t a white top folding card base and fussy cut the image out and popped it up midway on the card.



No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile