Apr 22, 2017

Hugs




I am up on the Concord & 9th blog with my second post as an April guest designer. I am loving these products especially the Triangle Turnabout stamp (that is now back in stock!) that I used as a background on the card below. I started with a side folding white card base. On this card I rotated the stamp 3 times instead of 4. The first one I used versa mark ink and embossed it with Brutus Monroe Gilded embossing powder, the second turn I stamped it in Altenew Frosty Pink and the third was stamped with Altenew Grapevine. I used the Hugs from the Cuddles & Hugs Dies and cut it out of gold glimmer paper and Blushing Bride card stock. I used a stitched die by Mama Elephant to cut down the background panel.




Because I had leftovers from the hugs die, I was able to create the card below in like record time. I used a white top folding card base and the other pieces of the "hugs" from the card above. I added some embossed hearts in gold and a greeting form the Cuddles & Hugs stamp set. 




Thanks for stopping by and Happy Stamping! 




No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile