Apr 18, 2017

Guest Designing for Concord & 9th


Happy Tuesday!!


 I have some super happy news to share with you. I was asked by Angie of Concord & 9th to be a guest designer for April. I am a huge fan of Concord & 9th and it is such an honor to be asked to guest design for them, I really screamed out loud when I read the message. 
The April Release is amazing, matter of fact it is so amazing they sold out of  one of the stamps (Triangle Turnabout) in less than 24 hours! Click HERE to see why.
I will be sharing projects all month long using these products so make sure you keep checking back.



Two of the stamps in this release were designed for use with the MISTI. Triangle Turnabout (which has sold out) and Many Mandalas. 

On my first card I used a stencil to create my background, the Many Mandalas Stamp set along with the Many Mandala Dies, and the Select-A-Size Edge dies which are so versatile.





My second card uses the Hello Lovely set (one of my faves),the Stripe Builder set and the new Select -A-Size Edge dies, these are amazing so many different ways to use them.







1 comment :

  1. I bet you were jumping up and down ... congrats Ceal. Your cards are beautiful as always.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile