Mar 3, 2017

Day 3 and CAS(E) This Sketch



I am back with Day 3 of the 30 day coloring challenge at The Daily Marker, with March being National Craft Month, I am going to try my best to make a card everyday. 
For today's card I pulled out the craft birds by Tim Holtz and the new Distress Oxide inks. 
I started with a white top folding card base and a piece of cold press watercolor paper cut down with a stitched die by My Favorite Things. Because I was using watercolor paper I used the Mini MISTI to stamp the bird and greeting. I colored  the bird with Zig Cleancolor Realbrush pens. For the balloon I used a scrap of watercolor paper and the new Distress Oxide inks, I had fun playing with them and you will see more in the future. I stamped the greeting and forgot that I am not in Colorado anymore and when I turned it over to put the adhesive on the back the greeting smeared so I had to add another over the top, I used a stitched banner die by Lil' Inkers designs for that, below is the original.
 

I am entering this one at 





1 comment :

  1. This bird always makes me smile! What a fun take on the sketch, Ceal!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile