Feb 7, 2017

Valentine Treats



I'm back with some more Valentines inspiration. I have been busy today making these treat holders for my bible study group on Wednesday mornings. They were simple to make just some washi tape, a Stampin Up punch and stamp set and of course my bff MISTI.
I cut a strip of whisper white card stock 2" x 7" and scored them in the center. Because of the quantity and in case I needed to over stamp (which I did) I used the MISTI to help me make these in less time than normal, who am I fooling, if I didn't have the misti it would take me days because I would stamp crooked.
After getting them all stamped with the greeting I partially covered them with random "valentine" washi tape. Next I punched the top and bottom with the scalloped punch from Stampin Up and placed a Ghirardelli square inside and tied the top with ribbon.













No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile