Feb 26, 2017

One Layer Wonder



Late night card share for you using a couple of stamps from CAS-ual Fridays Stamps. March is my birthday month and lots of my friends have birthdays also in March so I have lots of cards to make and get in the mail.
With this being a one layer card it was super simple to make I used a stencil, some Clarity brushes and Wplus9 Ink to make my background and then stamped the floral image from the set Truth Is... and colored it with Copic markers. Next I stamped the greeting from Whole Shebang set also from CAS-ual Fridays. I used the MISTI and the Creative Corners to help me line them up. 
To finish the card I added some Nuvo Crystal drops.

I am entering this one in the Challenge at 




1 comment :

  1. So happy & pretty!! Love that light spring green stenciling to set off the blossom!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile