Nov 27, 2016

The Color of Spring



Happy Sunday! 
I am up on the So Suzy blog today sharing this card using a November release The Color of Spring paired up with this gorgeous Peony and the Beech Line Leaf.

To make this card I started with a white top folding card base, a white panel cut down with a stitched die and a frame in Sweet Sugarplum.

I randomly stamped the Peony on the white panel using Blackberry Bliss and Sweet sugarplum and the Beech Line Leaf in Pear Pizzaz. I used the MISTI to stamp the sentiment because if I didn't I would totally mess up my stamped panel. I stamped a separate image of the Peony in Blackberry Bliss and fussy cut it out to add to the front, I added foam tape to it and also to the frame to give it more dimension.


To finish the card I added some wink of Stella to the Peonies. 





 


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile