Nov 29, 2016

Thankful Mice




Quick card while I have a little Mojo. I have had this cute little Lawn Fawn set since last year and never inked it up, so I made a card for a couple challenge sites and then after I made it realized that the challenges had ended, oh well. 
I did get some coloring done for the 30 day coloring challenge at The Daily Marker.

My mind really hasn't been on card making lately as we have fires raging all around us, we need some rain here in the mountains of western North Carolina and eastern Tennessee, if you have watched the news today, you know Gatlinburg TN was in the path of a fire, this same fire is only 20 miles from me as the crow fly. I have a lot to be thankful for but so many are without a home right here at Christmas and that makes me sad. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile