Oct 13, 2016

Owlways & Forever



Are you playing along with the Falliday Fest over on Splitcoaststampers?
This one is for a challenge to use an owl on your card so I made a card for a friend. 
This post is going to be short; not to make you feel sorry for me, but prayers would be nice, because for the past couple weeks I have been having some pack pain and cannot sit, stand or do much at all. 

The set I used is Owl Be There,from Sweet 'n Sassy. I paper pieced the cute owl using the Perfectly Plaid Fall paper from Lawn Fawn. The brach is from a different Sweet 'n Sassy set, Love Birds. I colored the branch with Copic markers ad sponged a little Tumbled Glass distress ink behind it. 
I used the MISTI of course to stamp the greeting, you do not want to mess the card by stamping the greeting crooked or trying to over stamp and the MISTI solves that problem. 







No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile